top of page

Victim Visa Attorney

A U visa is a type of nonimmigrant visa that allows victims of certain crimes who have suffered mental or physical abuse and are helpful to law enforcement or government officials in the investigation or prosecution of criminal activity to stay and work in the United States for up to four years1. The U visa also provides a path to apply for a green card after three years of continuous presence in the U.S. under U visa status.

To get a U visa, you need to follow these steps:

bottom of page